- Organic gluten-free fettuccine pasta
- Made with rice & quinoa
- Certified organic, GMO-free & fairly traded
- Low GI (glycaemic index)
- Quick & easy to cook
- A gluten-free alternative to wheat pasta
- No artificial additives or preservatives
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Bio XXI Andean Fettuccini is a hassle-free replacement for ordinary wheat pasta. We love the pure Ingredients and the fact that it’s free of GMOs.
- Add the pasta to 3L of boiling water with Salt to taste. Add a splash of Olive Oil.
- Cook until the texture is al dente (8-12 minutes), stirring continually for the first 3 minutes.
- Strain & serve immediately with the sauce of your choice.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep separate from products containing gluten.
- Organic Rice, 25% Organic Quinoa.
- Made and packaged in a gluten-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1570
- Protein (g): 8.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 80.6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 1.5
- of which Saturated (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.7
- Total Sodium (mg): 7.2
- FSC-Approved Triplex Cardboard Outer Box, Inner Plastic Polypropylene.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bolivia.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product01/02/2021, By SallyTastes great!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.