- Wormwood: a bitter herb known to be a powerful anti-worming agent used for hundreds of years to expel tapeworms, thread worms and parasites
- Black walnut shells and leaf: a powerful herb used to fight and eliminate intestinal parasites and intestinal problems; anti viral and antiseptic
- Yellow dock: blood purifier, increases bowel movement to help remove lingering waste from the intestinal tract and eliminate toxins
Did you know? Wormwood is also known as Green Ginger and Absinthium, and was originally used to brew Absinthe, and contributed to its narcotic effects (modern Absinthe still uses wormwood, but a different, non-narcotic strain).
- Take as directed on the packaging
- Avoid if pregnant
- Black walnut shells and leaf, yellow dock,
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/06/2018, By CarinaI did not have any noticeable or drastic changes. But sure it worked its magic on my gut.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.