- Detoxifies the body, attacks cancer cells, and ramps up the immune system with powerful antioxidants
- Cut burdock root (Arctium lappa) a natural blood detoxifier; is an effective blood purifier that neutralises and eliminates poisons from the body
- Sheep sorrel (Rumex acetosella) a powerful antioxidant; contains antioxidants, is diuretic and has been used to check hemorrhages
- Slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) is a powerful antioxidant; reduces inflammations such as sore throat, diarrhea and urinary problems; has been regarded as both a food and medicine. Dr. Moss noted that “slippery elm contains beta-sitosterol and a polysaccharide, both of which have shown [anti-cancer] activity
- (Indian) turkey rhubarb root (Rheum pamatum) is a phytochemical that is naturally astringent, anti-microbial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory; Turkey rhubarb has been shown to have anti-tumor activity; it is diuretic, anti-inflammatory,anti-bacterial and has been used extensively to relieve constipation. It is medicinally more potent than garden rhubarb root and is more palatable
- The secret in these healing capsules is the exact proportion of each herb, as well as the parts used
Did you know? Slippery Elm contains a substance called mucilage, a polysaccharide that becomes a gel when mixed with water. The mucilage comes from the inner bark of the tree and is a bit slippery and slimy, hence the name.
- Take 1 capsule twice a day after a meal
- Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Burdock root, sheep sorrel, slippery elm, Indian rhubarb
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/08/2019, By LucilleI found the capsules easier than the tea version
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.