- Bloodroot helps with skin ailments such as skin tumours and warts
- Galangal helps to reduce inflammation
- Graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial
- Chaparral helps to clear heavy metals, and as a treatment for chicken pox
Did you know? Galangal is also used often in Thai and other Asian food.
- Apply to the skin in problem areas
- When it’s working, it can cause short term itching and minor aching
- Bloodroot, galangal, graviola, chaparral with zinc chloride added to get the herbs into the problem area
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product10/10/2017, By TRISHLYNNPlease research Black Salve before considering to buy this. I used it on a spider bite that was on my ear and it literally corroded the skin around the bite and left a hole. It was extremely painful and as of right now the hole is slowly starting to heal with the skin re-growing back. I honestly don't know if this made it worse but what I can say is the day I used it, it was so painful and aching and the sore on my ear got way worse for the next week and the skin just corroded away. Was a very scary and painful experience. So please do your research thoroughly and don't be like me and apply this thinking it will draw out spider/insect venom.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.