- Size: 3 (10kg) Pack of 34
- Natural: made with hypoallergenic fibres
- Dry: waterproof nappy lining. High-tech absorbent core that lasts up to 12 hours keeps your baby stays dry and comfortable. The nappy’s core is made using sustainable materials such as cellulose and a super-absorbent gel made from natural ingredients.
- Comfy: soft waist and elastic side stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Eco and body-friendly 30% less chemicals than standard nappies and 15% less chemicals than other eco nappies.
- Biodegradable: almost 70% biodegradable (including packaging); will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Naturally fragranced: 100% natural essential oils of ylang ylang chamomile, lavender and geranium.
The world’s greenest nappy: Standard nappies can take up to 500 years to degrade, so Bio Baby is a welcome relief, as these nappies, along with their packaging will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years – quite a difference!
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product25/03/2019, By AKI wanted a disposable to get me through the first few months when happy changes were almost hourly, and this brand is great. I had to use a mainstream brand when I ran out and he developed nappy rash, so these seem to be more gentle. They are a bit firmer than the floppy mainstream, and don’t hold as much urine, but it’s worth the lower impact on the environment.06/02/2019, By JohaniWe use cloth nappies in the daytime and disposable at night for our baby. I was looking for a more eco-friendly disposable nappy and am very happy with these. No leaks overnight, very absorbent and works well on my baby's sensitive skin. Will buy again.27/01/2019, By MikeThese are good eco-disposables, they're well made and absorbent, we do sometimes have failure at night but that's like all nappy brands. The only qualm is cost.20/12/2018, By YumnaOur little person has very very sensitive skin and doesn't easily tolerate disposable nappies. He had no reaction to these. Good fit. No leaks. We are happy!19/09/2018, By Joannaif you have to use disposable nappies, these are the ones to choose. Gentle on the skin and no toxic substances.16/08/2018, By SarahGreat product! Baby boy was a little wet after an all night stint but I'm sure once he cuts out the midnight feed this won't be a problem. Very impressed.26/05/2017, By KarlaI absolutely LOVE these nappies. I'm a cloth mom 90% of the time, but sometimes I just need a backup disposable like when we are travelling, and these are my nappies of choice. They are super absorbent and keep baby's bum dry, and they are not as bad for the environment as conventional disposables.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.