- Pain relief especially joint and muscle pains
- Improves blood circulation to skin and muscles
- Reduces stress and provides a deep sense of relaxation
- Decrease muscular tension
- Improves sleep
- 2052 individual spikes
- Handle for easy portability
- Place the pillow beneath your neck or lower back
- Cover the pillow with a sheet whilst you get used to this new sensation
- Rest on it for 10-15 minutes to start before graduating to 20-30 minute sessions
- Keep out of reach of children
Did you know?
- Yogis and Shaolin monks have astounded onlookers for centuries with their ability to rest upon beds of nails. This practise is not just for show though. Laying on a bed of nails helps to stimulate blood flow, alleviate muscle soreness, and for meditation.
- Length x Breadth x Height: 40 cm x 15 cm x 12 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- 76 discs, each with 27 spikes
- A total of 2052 individual spikes
- Available in one colour: Purple
- Polyester foam inner, cotton canvas, recycled plastic spikes.
Country of Origin:
Made in India
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product29/03/2019, By SandyLove love love my cushion!!20/03/2019, By SylmaLove this addition to my Billy the Bee Acupressure Mat!
Perfect combo and works well.15/02/2019, By ArleneThe spikes are rather uncomfortable when pressed near the neck area.. I guess it takes some getting used to...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.