- Contains vegan Vitamin D3
- Coconut oil from sustainable sources
- Supports the immune system
- Aids calcium absorption
- Contributes to healthy development of muscles, bones & teeth.
- Easy to use: can be taken without food or water
- No tablets, capsules or oil dropper
- Made with active natural ingredients
- Delivers the vitamin straight into your bloodstream via the mucous membranes; guarantees excellent absorption
- Bypasses the digestive system, can be immediately used by your body
- Mixed berry flavour
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Packaging made from ocean plastic
- Shake well before every use.
- First-time use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek for maximum nutrient uptake
- Use 4 sprays daily (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
- Halve dosage for children under 12 years of age.
- Does not need to be taken with food or water.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Replace the cap after use.
- Once opened, use within 6 months.
- Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suitable for children aged 8 years and above
Did you know? This spray is free from: palm oil, sugar, gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours, additives, fillers, GMOs & alcohol.
- Nett Volume: 15ml / 100 sprays
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D
Coconut oil, Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
- The bottle is made from 70% Ocean Waste Plastic and 30% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic (PCR).
Country of Origin:
- Product of Britain
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By GillI usually take Calciferol but it is out of stock everywhere. This was recommended as an interim alternative. Seems to be doing the trick and the spray makes it so easy to take. Check on dosage depending on your needs.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.