- Disposable diaper made from sustainable, and biodegradable bamboo
- Suitable for even the most sensitive baby’s skin
- Free from chlorine, alcohol, perfumes, lotions, preservatives, latex, PVC, TBT, phthalates and fluorescence (aka artificial brighteners)
- The bamboo fiber wicks away moisture quickly, providing unparalleled comfort for your baby
- Designed to keep your baby dry, and undisturbed for up to 12 hours insuring undisturbed sleep
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial
- Aloe gel soothes irritation, and rashes whilst nourishing and moisturizing your baby’s skin
- Dispose of BeSuper’s Green Eco Nappies as you would any other disposable diaper
- Extra-Large: Ideal for babies between 12 kgs +
- Available in 32 Pack & 84 Pack
- 100% Non-Woven Bamboo, Fluff Pulp (Chlorine-Free Pine Cellulose), Sumitomo SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer), Elastic Waistband & Cuffs, Velcro Tabs
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product11/06/2019, By Cath HAmazing nappy, not only biodegradable but actually works better than commercial brands as far as dryness and comfort go! LOVE these!22/05/2019, By pipFantastic biodegradable nappy! I’ve tried many and this one lasts the longest (I.e through the night) and as far as I can tell is 100% biodegradable unlike the other brands which are only 70%. I also find this one doesn’t leak and seems more dry to the touch inside. So all round a winner. Thank you F2N for supplying it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.