- Disposable diaper made from sustainable, and biodegradable bamboo
- Suitable for even the most sensitive baby’s skin
- Free from chlorine, alcohol, perfumes, lotions, preservatives, latex, PVC, TBT, phthalates, and fluorescence (aka artificial brighteners)
- The bamboo fiber wicks away moisture quickly, providing unparalleled comfort for your baby
- Designed to keep your baby dry, and undisturbed for up to 12 hours insuring undisturbed sleep
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial
- Aloe gel soothes irritation, and rashes whilst nourishing and moisturizing your baby’s skin
- Dispose of BeSuper’s Green Eco Nappies as you would any other disposable diaper
- Medium: 96 x Nappies, ideal for babies between 6-10 kgs
- 100% Non-Woven Bamboo, Fluff Pulp (Chlorine-Free Pine Cellulose), Sumitomo SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer), Elastic Waistband & Cuffs, Velcro Tabs
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product20/05/2020, By Ericayes BUT i ordered as they came in a box not plastic but when you open it there is so so so much plastic - such a shame as the nappies are great. Think the company that makes them should look at this, i have tired to find a email to tell them but with no joy.01/05/2020, By NinaSDoes not leak, soft, neutral, eco friendly14/04/2020, By MirandaLove this nappies they are super soft and dont leak15/03/2020, By MirandaAmazing nappies! Soft, leak proof and love the line that turns blue!05/02/2020, By NinaLove the bamboo nappies, have been using it since my little one’s birth and we’ve never had issues with rashes, leaks or blowouts!05/02/2020, By LizeVery good nappy. I use cloth nappies at home but send these to school as they're not keen on the cloth.
Dry bum, no rash, no leaks.02/12/2019, By NataszaThis is really the best nappy I've tried. Long lasting dry bum, never had a problem with rashes or reactions. The quality is excellent good.15/09/2019, By TraceyHolds moisture really well, baby is comfy and dry! Just trying to figure out best way to dispose of them!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.