- Disposable diaper made from sustainable, and biodegradable bamboo
- Suitable for even the most sensitive baby’s skin
- Free from chlorine, alcohol, perfumes, lotions, preservatives, latex, PVC, TBT, phthalates, and fluorescence (aka artificial brighteners)
- The bamboo fiber wicks away moisture quickly, providing unparalleled comfort for your baby
- Designed to keep your baby dry, and undisturbed for up to 12 hours insuring undisturbed sleep
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial
- Aloe gel soothes irritation, and rashes whilst nourishing and moisturizing your baby’s skin
- Dispose of BeSuper’s Green Eco Nappies as you would any other disposable diaper
- Large: 90 x Nappies, ideal for babies between 9-14 kgs
- 100% Non-Woven Bamboo, Fluff Pulp (Chlorine-Free Pine Cellulose), Sumitomo SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer), Elastic Waistband & Cuffs, Velcro Tabs
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product08/12/2019, By JoThese are great biodegradable disposable nappies that are gentle on babies bottom.29/11/2019, By Ethnelove that there is no branding on the nappies, love the soft feel, love the line which shows when it's wet14/11/2019, By JessThese diapers have been a life saver! We can put one on as our son's night time diaper and he doesn't need a change till morning. no diaper rash, good nights sleep, and biodegradable. Great!09/09/2019, By CannyWe began using these nappies about 5 - 6 months ago. My son has very sensitive skin and he has absolutely no reaction to these nappies. In all that time, he's never had a single nappy rash which is great. Some strands may come off onto your child's parts or bottom but it's pretty soft and just a bit static so I don't see an issue with it. We also love that its compostable!06/08/2019, By TannithHighly recommend this. We have been using this for a few months and have been so happy with it. I am quite a practical person so I am not just going to use any product. It must work well for me to support it and this ticks all the boxes. The fit is much like a pampers premium nappy (for those that use regular disposables and are looking to change) but it is far superior. It is highly absorbable, has such a soft and luxurious feel to it and doesn't give off that strong chemical spell. It has changed our lives knowing we are doing the best for our boy and not having him spend 23hours a day absorbing toxins.01/12/2018, By CandiceThese are great. We use them as night nappies and for travel. No rashes, and easy to use. I only wish people could tell that they are biodegradable just by looking at them... not because I worry about judgement but rather to further punt the eco-conscious lifestyle wherever possible. :)01/11/2018, By LarisaWorks effectively. A lot more affordable than the other brands.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.