- Disposable diaper made from sustainable, and biodegradable bamboo
- Suitable for even the most sensitive baby’s skin
- Free from chlorine, alcohol, perfumes, lotions, preservatives, latex, PVC, TBT, phthalates, and fluorescence (aka artificial brighteners)
- The bamboo fiber wicks away moisture quickly, providing unparalleled comfort for your baby
- Designed to keep your baby dry, and undisturbed for up to 12 hours insuring undisturbed sleep
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, and antimicrobial
- Aloe gel soothes irritation, and rashes whilst nourishing and moisturizing your baby’s skin
- Dispose of BeSuper’s Green Eco Nappies as you would any other disposable diaper
- Large: 90 x Nappies, ideal for babies between 9-14 kgs
- 100% Non-Woven Bamboo, Fluff Pulp (Chlorine-Free Pine Cellulose), Sumitomo SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer), Elastic Waistband & Cuffs, Velcro Tabs
Country of Origin:
Made in The People’s Republic Of China
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product25/09/2018, By TaniaBefore switching from a well-known disposable nappy brand to these, I carefully calculated the per-nappy cost. These are more expensive than a premium brand, but I decided that we could forgo something small every month to make the extra cost work (I think it was something like R6.00 more per nappy). Thinking about how long it takes for a normal disposable nappy to biodegrade is something that has been weighing on me but I just haven't been able to fit reusable nappies into our daily routine. This is the next best thing. They work absolutely fine and we've had no skin reactions or issues. They also seem to work well for those overnight full nappies (so far). Perhaps for a younger baby (mine is now 15 months and no longer over-filling night nappies), it would be worth adding a waterproof layer for bed.12/08/2018, By NikeI used Pampers Pure in the USA for my baby boy, unfortunately we could not find it upon our return to RSA. So like most I bought Pampers Premium, it was the new packaging...within 3 days my boy had a bad UTI that needed treatment. Desperate for an organic diaper, I stumbled upon this site and these diapers. We first tried the Biobaby and it worked great, but they ran out of stock and I started using this one. No UTI whatsoever again! I would give these 5 stars, but have to use a liner at night to help prevent leaks... overall great diaper.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.