- Bean-to-bar chocolate slabs are ethically sourced, and made
- Made from certified organic, slow-roasted cacao
- With lightly creamy notes of matcha, and the bright refreshment of lemon
- Guilt free goodness
- Fair trade
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Cacao has more antioxidant activity than tea, wine, blueberries and even goji berries. Ultimately, it’s the flavonoids in cacao that makes it an above-and-beyond superfood.
- Matcha is a finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves. It has been used in Japan for centuries for special ceremonies and for preparing the mind for meditation. The high chlorophyll content gives matcha its beautiful deep green colour.
- Coconut is an excellent source of healthy fat. It also adds an amazing creamy texture to their vegan “mYlk” chocolates and offers a great dairy substitution.
Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 70 g
- Raw Cane Sugar*, Cacao Butter*, Coconut Cream* (11%), Almond Protein Powder* (10%), Matcha Tea Powder* (2,5%), Sunflower Lecithin*, Lemon Oil* (0,04%).
- Cacao: 35% minimum.
- *From organic agriculture.
Allergens: Tree nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 70 g)
- Energy (kJ): 1717
- Fat (g): 29,5
- of which Saturated (g): 19,6
- Carbohydrates (g): 31,7
- of which Sugars (g): 30,7
- Protein (g): 4,5
- Salt (mg): 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bulgaria
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product15/11/2019, By LaraVery smooth and an interesting flavour.15/07/2019, By AGGreat product. Very smooth, rich and creamy. Beautiful flavours that work well together. First you taste white chocolate, then the matcha, and you're left with the linger of lemon. I made this slab disappear so fast!06/03/2019, By CharleenLove it. All the flavors works so well12/01/2019, By LisaChocolate is always a nice gift to give as a thought and this is something different!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.