- Bean-to-bar chocolate slabs are ethically sourced, and made
- Made from certified organic, slow-roasted cacao
- Guilt free decadence
- Guilt free goodness
- Fair trade
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Cacao has more antioxidant activity than tea, wine, blueberries and even goji berries. Ultimately, it’s the flavonoids in cacao that makes it an above-and-beyond superfood.
- Hazelnuts are good for your heart, help reduce the risk of cancer, and aid in muscle, skin, bone, joint and digestive health.
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Raw Cane Sugar*, Hazelnut Paste* (24%), Cacao Powder* (16%), Coconut Cream* (13%), Olive Oil*, Sunflower Lecithin*.
- Cacao: 16% minimum.
- *From organic agriculture.
Allergens: Hazelnuts. May contain traces of cashews, and strawberries.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100 g)
- Energy (kJ): 2180
- Fat (g): 35
- of which Saturated (g): 12
- Carbohydrates (g): 42
- of which Sugars (g): 39
- Protein (g): 9,4
- Salt (mg): 0
Country of Origin:
- Made in Bulgaria
4 out of 6 people would recommend this product04/05/2020, By ElderNot good enough that I would buy again03/05/2020, By AndyNice but I prefer other brans of hazelnut spread03/05/2020, By LucyDelightful albeit a bit pricey02/05/2020, By AndyEveryone in our house really enjoyed this! My only complaint is that the jar is too small and its dangerously delicious.12/09/2019, By AlexWasn't as good as I had expected it to be. Strong flavour, but tasted like the hazelnuts were burnt. Sweet enough, without being overly so. Jar is rather small for the price.02/06/2019, By PaulaDoes this product have sugar? Please ensure we can see exact ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.