- Four distinct, complementary shades from dark roasted coffee, to fair vanilla
- Endless combinations for exciting looks
- Easy to apply
- Creamy, soft texture
- Blends very well together
- Crease resistant
- Certified natural by BDIH
- With certified organic castor oil
- Not tested on animals
- 7,2 g
- Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Glyceryl Caprylate, P-Anisic Acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, [+/- (May Contain) Tin Oxide, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- *From certified organic agriculture
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product24/05/2020, By NicoletteI like this! It applies well and it stays on. The natural colors make it perfect for everyday use. Will buy it again.08/05/2020, By RonelPretty colors03/03/2020, By LauraI am enjoying these colours so much. This is a lovely make up set, it looks great on08/09/2019, By lindaLovely colours that don't crease26/07/2019, By AntLovely natural will suit most eye colors!!!!
Please dont discontinue x16/05/2019, By IngeLove this color palette. Use it almost daily. I only found the lightest color to have some texture issues, where parts of the powder become hardened over time. Other than that, I would recommend this eye shadow kit for a soft and natural finish, that lasts throughout the day.24/04/2019, By CarlaLove the colours21/11/2018, By SamLove the neutral colours17/09/2018, By ClareAs per the ingredient list, this product contains Talc. Doesn't this fall into Faithful To Nature's 'Harmful Ingredients that We Avoid' and therefore goes against the Ingredient policy? Confused.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.