- Hides dark circles beneath the eyes
- Lightens and gives a more invigorated look
- Certified natural by BDIH
- With certified organic aloe, jojoba, & sunflower
- Fortified with vitamin E
- Vegetarian with beeswax
- Not tested on animals
- Apply the Natural Concealer in a triangular shape below the eye
- Blend towards the cheeks
- Available in: Light and Beige
- 5 ml
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tricaprylin, Alcohol*, Squalane, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Silica, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Citric Acid, P-Anisic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Citral, Linalool, [+ /- (May Contain) Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)
- *From certified organic agriculture
- **From essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product24/04/2019, By BiancaThis concealer provides light coverage, however, is perfect for a natural look. It can be built on but dries very quickly. Overall, it's good for everyday use.26/03/2019, By MegVery lightweight, great for a "refreshed look". Dries easily, so has to be applied quite quick.15/03/2019, By JoBlends and covers well. Not dry or cakey. Lasts all day too.04/12/2018, By AshlynWe've on really easily. Perfect for daytime/every day. Builds and applies very well.
IF you're into glamor makeup this will dissappioint because it has a very light coverage, but can be built somewhat.
For me, it's perfect for an every day fresh look.21/11/2018, By SamWorks great
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.