- Desaturated mauve-pink blend with light reflecting properties
- Affordable top-shelf quality at your fingertips
- Part of a carefully curated spectrum including 16 different shades
- Wide brush applies the polish evenly to your nails in fewer strokes
- Made with avocado oil to nourish and treat your nails
- Fortified with biotin (aka vitamin B7) to strengthen your nails from within
- 90% natural ingredients
- Free from toluene, formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, camphor and silicone
- Gently remove your Benecos Natural Nail Polish using the acetone-free Natural Nail Polish Remover
- Suitable for vegans
- Not tested on animals
- For best results apply your Benecos natural nail polish as a base coat
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of nail polish then finish with another coat of the benecos crystal nail polish.
- 5 ml
- Ethyl Acetate, N-butyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Alcohol, Citric Acid/Propylene Glycol/Succinic Acid Copolymer Laurate, Triethyl Citrate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Butyl Acetate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyester-26, Diacetone Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phosphoric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Biotin [+/-(may contain) Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate, ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), ci 15850 (Red 6), ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake)]
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product09/01/2019, By JuliaA very pretty colour23/11/2018, By AnnPretty colour23/10/2018, By WeffyVery suspicious reviews on the Benecos products by Ty / T / Tyran… Interesting and concerning...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.