Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
- Intense dark blue nail polish shade with teal tones
- Made with 90% natural ingredients
- Top-shelf cosmetic quality at an affordable price
- Wide brush applies the polish evenly in just a few strokes
- Includes avocado oil to nourish your nails
- Fortified with biotin (vitamin B7) to strengthen your nails from within
- Free from toluene, formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, camphor, TPHP & silicone
- No carmine, beeswax or lanolin
- Suitable for vegans, not tested on animals
- For best results, apply your Benecos natural nail polish as a base coat.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats, then finish with another coat of the Benecos Crystal clear varnish.
- Gently remove using the acetone-free Natural Nail Polish Remover.
- Ethyl Acetate°, N-butyl Alcohol°, Nitrocellulose°, Alcohol°, Citric Acid/Propylene Glycol/Succinic Acid Copolymer Laurate°, Triethyl Citrate°, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Butyl Acetate°, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyester-26, Diacetone Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phosphoric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil°, Biotin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/02/2020, By Tina BabaraAwesome colors. I love that it is a friendly vegan product that I can use which is great for my body and I can look good at the same time without the guilt and worry about harsh chemicals.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.