- A deep & dramatic black nail polish shade
- Made with 90% natural ingredients
- Top-shelf cosmetic quality at an affordable price
- Wide brush applies the polish evenly in just a few strokes
- Includes avocado oil to nourish your nails
- Fortified with biotin (vitamin B7) to strengthen your nails from within
- FREE from toluene, formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, camphor, TPHP & silicone
- NO carmine, beeswax or lanolin
- Suitable for vegans, not tested on animals
- For best results, apply your Benecos natural nail polish as a base coat.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats, then finish with another coat of the Benecos Crystal clear varnish.
- Gently remove using the acetone-free Natural Nail Polish Remover.
- Ethyl Acetate°, N-butyl Alcohol°, Nitrocellulose°, Alcohol°, Citric Acid/Propylene Glycol/Succinic Acid Copolymer Laurate°, Triethyl Citrate°, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Butyl Acetate°, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polyester-26, Diacetone Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phosphoric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil°, Biotin, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 60725 (Violet 2)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By YusraNot a fan of this color25/02/2020, By Tina BabaraAwesome colors. I love that it is a friendly vegan product that I can use which is great for my body and I can look good at the same time without the guilt and worry about harsh chemicals.16/05/2019, By BlueBlack is always my go to colour and this a a great polish to have
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.