- Works for most skin types
- Ideal for teenagers too
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Paraben and Sulphate free
- Can soothe skin flare-ups like eczema and psoriasis due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the added Lavender oil
- Made to boost the production of collagen and maintain and equal balance between sebum production
- The oil is a rich source of antioxidants, citric acid and vitamin C properties that help reduce acne-causing bacteria and germs
- For topical use
- Helps to fight pigmentation and scarring
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable and reusable container
- Locally made by a Woman Founded brand
- Apply a small amount to your face or affected area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight
- Nett Volume: 20 ml
- Almond Oil
- Recyclable glass bottle
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.