- Scented with a combination of bright citrus essential oils
- Prevents odour causing bacteria with sodium bicarbonate
- Highly moisturizing deodorant, made with shea butter
- Residue-free formulation with silky arrowroot powder
- Indian Sal tree resin (Shorea robusta) is traditionally used to soothe irritated skin
- Won’t leave stains on your clothes
- Glides on with luxurious application
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Aluminium, zinc, PEGs, parabens and phthalates free formulation
- Palm ingredients certified responsible by RSPO
- Certified natural by ICADA
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Push up the bottom of the tube with your thumb, and then smoothe a thin layer of the deodorant under the arms.
- Store in a cool place (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.*
- *Please note that Ben & Anna deodorants are made without the use of chemical stabilizers. If the product melts due to excessively high temperatures, simply place it in a fridge for a short while.
- Nett Weight: 60 g
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder*, Zea Mays Starch, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limonene**, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool**, Ascorbyl Palmitate***, Citral**, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Geraniol**, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*.
- * Organic
- ** from natural essential oils
- *** RSPO certified
Please Note: This product contains alcohol.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the Netherlands
4 out of 7 people would recommend this product06/01/2020, By MariaBest deodorant I’ve used - smells fresh but not overwhelming , works brilliantly and all cardboard packaging11/11/2019, By DannyNot worth the price. I was trying to find a deodorant that worked and didn't irritate my skin. This still iritates my skin and makes white stains on clothing. It feels like regular deo which is what I was trying to get away from. The smell is lovely though - I have the lime one.23/09/2019, By EmmaLove this product, it has 0% aluminium, smells good, and it works! The brand supports ocean cleaning, this product's packaging has NO PLASTIC.04/07/2019, By AshleaLove the smell and the plastic free packaging, but it's like all the others, doesn't last the whole day for me. I like that you sort of "roll it on" but still need to rub it in once on27/02/2019, By SanetNice smell but ultimately unsuccessful at being anything. If applied lightly, it doesn't prevent or mask odour. If applied more liberally, it makes little balls or flakes. I tried rubbing it in with my fingers, but as the day progresses it starts looking like boogers under my arms and still doesn't actually combat smell. This does not spark joy.08/02/2019, By AmyLove this product! The smell is amazing and fresh! It does leave tiny "flakes" on application which i have to rub in a little with my fingertips, but other than that awesome product!30/01/2019, By HayleyIn love with this product! This is the first "flavour" I have tried in the range and honestly LOVE the smell. Easily unisex too. Works great, lasts the day without being overpowering. Don't seem to use too much of the stick for one use (which is great considering the price point). No damage to clothing. Highly recommended.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.