- Scented with a combination of citrus essential oils
- Prevents odour causing bacteria with sodium bicarbonate
- Highly moisturizing deodorant, made with shea butter
- Residue-free formulation with silky arrowroot powder
- Indian Sal tree resin (Shorea robusta) is traditionally used to soothe irritated skin
- Won’t leave stains on your clothes
- Glides on with luxurious application
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Aluminium, zinc, PEGs, parabens, and phthalates free formulation
- Palm ingredients certified responsible by RSPO
- Certified natural by ICADA
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Plastic free
- Push up the bottom of the tube with your thumb, and then smoothe a thin layer of the deodorant under the arms.
- Store in a cool place (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.*
- *Please note that Ben & Anna deodorants are made without the use of chemical stabilizers. If the product melts due to excessively high temperatures, simply place it in a fridge for a short while.
- Nett Weight: 60 g
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder*, Zea Mays Starch, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate***, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Linalool**, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*.
- * Organic
- ** from natural essential oils
- *** RSPO certified
Please Note: This product contains alcohol.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the Netherlands
5 out of 11 people would recommend this product27/07/2020, By FaithfulLove this deodorant. Works very well for me and most effective odor control out of all the natural deodorants I've tried. Please do no discontinue FTN! Please get more stock.21/07/2020, By MosimaThis is the first time I have tried a natural deodorant. I love the scent, that it is natural and cruelty free. Good price too, but I don't find it effective at odor control, even in winter. It is also difficult to apply. I think they need to tweek the recipe and I'd then try again. Will be trying another brand on this site.13/07/2020, By MariaLove this product - easy to apply, more effective than any other deo I’ve ever used. Still like the pink grapefruit best but this one is ok. Have a horrible feeling FTN are discontinuing it though - please don’t!15/06/2020, By WallisOn the instructions you are supposed to put it against your skin to warm up (and therefore melt) so you can roll it on. This does not work, even in summer when it is hot. I figured out that you can wet it and it will roll on slightly better. But i have found that it gives me a rash anyway.
Also it is imported - at a bigger picture level, it is obscene to use imported deodorant if we are trying to reduce our impact on the planet. My advice: find a locally made one that comes in a reusable container.12/06/2020, By Reviewing For YouThis is a product that looks after your wellbeing as well as the environment's. I'm really happy with every aspect of the product. The packaging is biodegradable and attracive and compact enough to pop in your handbag or gym bag and you can experiment with the various fragrances until you find the right one for you. I like them all and it's free from parabens and aluminium which is found in most deodorants. This product is all natural, so it's an easy choice for me.18/05/2020, By KasiaPretty disappointed with this product, I'm all for natural aluminium-free products but this deodorant is quite difficult and inconvenient to apply. It is flaky and leaves residue. Not too effective in odor control, although I do like the smell of the product. It has also left oily stains on my clothes.09/05/2020, By edithDecent02/04/2020, By JanetI love it! This is perfect for me. A lot of deo's are too flowery for me, and this one is great. Does the job perfectly. It's the second time I buy one of their products, and it seems to last me forever! Very satisfied.31/07/2019, By richardthis deo does not smell nice for me, i'd rather not actually08/03/2019, By EllenI previously tried the pink grapefruit and that was fantastic, but this one is quite flaky and doesn’t last so long at preventing damp & odour13/02/2019, By MelissaI have been trying to make the switch to natural deodorant for a while now, I have tried many brands from FTN however none seem to assist with the moisture reduction I am looking for- many work as great deodorants but not that great as an antiperspirant . The scent on this is lovely however it is quite pricey and in my opinion doesn't offer much more in terms of functionality than other cheaper variants on FTN. I thought the tube packaging would be easier to apply compared to the jar packaging of other natural deodorants however it flakes off quite a bit and I end up using my fingers to apply anyway.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.