- Scented with a combination of citrus essential oils
- Prevents odour causing bacteria with sodium bicarbonate
- Highly moisturizing deodorant, made with shea butter
- Residue-free formulation with silky arrowroot powder
- Indian Sal tree resin (Shorea robusta) is traditionally used to soothe irritated skin
- Won’t leave stains on your clothes
- Glides on with luxurious application
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Aluminium, zinc, PEGs, parabens, and phthalates free formulation
- Palm ingredients certified responsible by RSPO
- Certified natural by ICADA
- Packaged in recyclable materials
- Plastic free
- Push up the bottom of the tube with your thumb, and then smoothe a thin layer of the deodorant under the arms.
- Store in a cool place (<25°C), out of direct sunlight.*
- *Please note that Ben & Anna deodorants are made without the use of chemical stabilizers. If the product melts due to excessively high temperatures, simply place it in a fridge for a short while.
- Nett Weight: 60 g
- Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder*, Zea Mays Starch, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Limonene**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate***, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Linalool**, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*.
- * Organic
- ** from natural essential oils
- *** RSPO certified
Please Note: This product contains alcohol.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the Netherlands
1 out of 4 people would recommend this product01/08/2019, By AnnaNot for me31/07/2019, By richardthis deo does not smell nice for me, i'd rather not actually08/03/2019, By EllenI previously tried the pink grapefruit and that was fantastic, but this one is quite flaky and doesn’t last so long at preventing damp & odour13/02/2019, By MelissaI have been trying to make the switch to natural deodorant for a while now, I have tried many brands from FTN however none seem to assist with the moisture reduction I am looking for- many work as great deodorants but not that great as an antiperspirant . The scent on this is lovely however it is quite pricey and in my opinion doesn't offer much more in terms of functionality than other cheaper variants on FTN. I thought the tube packaging would be easier to apply compared to the jar packaging of other natural deodorants however it flakes off quite a bit and I end up using my fingers to apply anyway.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.