- An authentic Turkish Bath hamam exfoliating mitt made with natural materials of tree bark, cellulose and goat hair
- A luxuriant skin treatment that will scrub away roughness, increase circulation and promote detox, leaving your skin silky soft
- A great way to prepare for Bellabaci cupping treatments, making your skin more able to absorb the magical healing powers of the Genies.
How To Use Your Turkish Scrubbing Mitten
- Take a hot shower or bath, soap up and rinse of
- Slip your hand into your mitten
- Use circular motions to loosen the dead skin cells. Make sure you spend enough time on each area, and remember those knees and elbows!
- Start at your ankles, move to your knees. Then knees to tops of your thighs
- Use circular motions on your abdomen, starting on your right hip, and gently exfoliate your arms moving from your hands to your shoulders
- A nice, red tone is good. Don’t overdo it as just a few minutes will do!
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product14/05/2017, By JanaI love this thing - exfoliates beautifully without all the mess!17/02/2017, By CaraThis scrubbing mitt is really helping me so much with ingrown hair from waxing! And it leaves my skin VERY smooth11/01/2017, By BeverlyI always thought my skin was well scrubbed with my granular exfoliater and then I tried this mitt. I could not believe all the dead skin that came off! Definitely not stopping this25/09/2016, By ChristineLove it - using it on the sauna/steam room - fantastic11/05/2016, By ZarinaThis scrubbing mitt removes any and all dead skin cells on your body and leaves you with silky-smooth skin. Great product!05/04/2016, By SharonThis Mitt is by far the best body exfoliator I have ever tried. Very nice item.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.