A 15ml serving of Bellabaci Revive Concentrate Oil.
The unique combination of organic essential oils and homeopathic ingredients synergise to create powerful, natural pure energy treatment complexes that enhance & rebalance health and well-being.
- Improves Spider and Varicose Veins
- Balances hormones
- Uplifts and energizes body and mind
- Boosts immunity and vitality
- Restores optimal blood flow
- Cleanses the body by assisting lymphatic system
- Revitalizes organs to function optimally
- Essential oils are also packed with nutrients such as vitamins and antioxidants, helping the body to ward off attacks by assisting the immune system
- Natural remedy is processed by the body with a healthier outcome, as the ingredients contain no synthetic compounds.
- Contains a high level of active ingredients with no added colourants, preservatives or mineral oil.
How to use The Bellabaci Revive Essential Oil Concentrate:
- Add 2 drops to supercharge your moisturizer
- Add 2-5 drops to your bath
- Use as a pulse point treatment by applying 1 drop to your wrists
- Use as a natural perfume (preferably where it won’t be exposed to the sun)
St John’s Wort, Cape Chestnut, Cape Chamomile, Cedar, Lime, Bergamot, Lemon, Cypress, Juniper, Bay, Rosemary, Honeybee, Arnica, Daisy, Pennywort, Horsetail, Witch Hazel, Butcher’s Broom
Disclaimer and Contraindications: Do not use in your first trimester of pregnancy and avoid during lactation. The Revive Essential Oil Concentrate does not replace any medical treatment as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor. Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this product.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.