A 15ml serving of Bellabaci Renew Concentrate Oil.
The unique combination of organic essential oils and homeopathic ingredients synergise to create powerful, natural pure energy treatment complexes that enhance & rebalance health and well-being.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves Texture and Tone of skin
- Oxygenates from the most superficial to the deepest skin layers.
- Reduces skin inflammation and irritation
- Nourishes the skin to balance oil and moisture levels
- Natural remedy is processed by the body with a healthier outcome, as the ingredients contain no synthetic compounds.
- Contains a high level of active ingredients with no added colourants, preservatives or mineral oil.
How to use The Bellabaci Renew Essential Oil Concentrate:
- Add 2 drops to supercharge your moisturizer
- Add 2-5 drops to your bath
- Use as a pulse point treatment by applying 1 drop to your wrists
- Use as a natural perfume (preferably where it won’t be exposed to the sun)
Rosehip, Argan, Baobab seed, Neroli, Bitter Orange, Mandarin, Carrot Seed, Geranium, Patchouli, Clary Sage, Daisy, Fluoricum acidum extract, Daisy, Witch-hazel, Silica, Mustard, Pennywort
Disclaimer and Contraindications: Do not use in your first trimester of pregnancy and avoid during lactation. The Renew Essential Oil Concentrate does not replace any medical treatment as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor. Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this product.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/04/2016, By BiancaI got this as a gift from a friend, and my skin is looking and feeling absolutely radiant! I especially love that its all natural!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.