A 15ml serving of Bellabaci Detox Concentrate Oil.
The unique combination of organic essential oils and homeopathic ingredients synergise to create powerful, natural pure energy treatment complexes that enhance & rebalance health and well-being.
- Helps to cleanse organs such as liver, kidneys and intestines
- Breaks down fatty deposits
- Assists to eliminates Cellulite and the Orange Peel Effect
- Speeds up blood circulation
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Restructures lax skin tone
- Assists with the emotions to decrease the need for binge and comfort eating.
How to use The Bellabaci Detox Essential Oil Concentrate:
- Add 2 drops to supercharge your moisturizer
- Add 2-5 drops to your bath
- Use as a pulse point treatment by applying 1 drop to your wrists
- Use as a natural perfume (preferably where it won’t be exposed to the sun)
Moringa, Marula, Mandarin, Orange, Coriander, Buchu, Milk Thistle, Horsetail, Bladderwrack, Ivy, Sarsaparilla, Goldenrod, Dandelion
Disclaimer and Contraindications: Do not use if trying to conceive, during pregnancy or lactation. The Detox Essential Oil Concentrate does not replace any medical treatment as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor. Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this product.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product17/01/2017, By BiancaThis oil is just amazing. I have been using it for 2 weeks and feel a lot more energized and clear-headed if that makes sense. I am using it neat on my pulse point on my wrists in the morning and evening and also in the bath when I feel like a soak. Really impressed!!06/06/2016, By AmyThis is a lovely product! I like to put a few drops in the bath and I can literally feel the difference!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.