- An all-natural, silky lip balm formula
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- NO lanolin, petroleum, stabilisers or fillers
- NO artificial fragrances or colours
- Made in small batches to ensure freshness
Did You Know? Long-term use of ordinary petroleum-based lip balm or chap stick can actually cause your lips to stop producing their own natural oils – leaving them dry, tight and always in need of more chap stick! This natural formula on the other hand, helps to seal in moisture without disrupting your skin’s natural functions.
- Rose oil is packed with vitamin C, which helps to produce collagen for plump, full lips.
- Rose also helps to treat redness, irritation and dryness.
- Beeswax creates a lightweight protective layer that locks in moisture.
- Sweet almond oil is a wonderfully nourishing moisturiser, rich in protective vitamin E.
- Avocado butter softens and conditions the skin. It also adds natural UV protection.
- Marula oil has potent antioxidant activity, nourishing and protecting dry skin.
Please Note: Bee Pure’s silky balms and butters are free of unnecessary stabilisers and hardeners, so they can easily melt and lose their structure at slightly higher temperatures. However, this does not compromise the efficacy of the product in any way. To firm up melted balm or butter, simply place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. To remove graininess, place the jar in a bowl of very hot water until the contents liquefy. Mix well and place the jar in your freezer overnight.
Sweet almond oil, beeswax, shea butter, avocado butter, marula oil, argan oil, avocado oil, vitamin E, rose blend essential oil
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product09/09/2018, By TaniaLove the texture and lovely rose fragrance.06/07/2018, By CandiceGood lipace just not cure about the smell.26/02/2018, By Varshayummy little pot of goodness for your lips!12/12/2017, By LizGreat product, love being able to smell the rose.03/10/2017, By desireeMy roaccutane lips are soft again!!!12/08/2017, By MoniqueSmelly lovely. Applies easily. I've been using a lipbalm that i suspect has vaseline or something in (the maker was not very forthcoming about the ingredients), so am trying to wean myself off of it, so this rose lip balm is not as moisturising as i'd like but am sure it will improve over time as my lips get used to it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.