- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with natural ingredients only
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
The ingredients in this melt-in balm offer you some great skin-loving benefits:
- Rooibos is rich in antioxidants which combat ageing, itching, dryness and irritation.
- Rosehip reduces redness and pigmentation, fades scars and stretch marks, and hydrates dry, sensitive skin.
- Mango seed butter is rich in vitamin C, which promotes collagen production to give the skin a plumper, firmer look.
- Avocado butter melts easily into the skin where its high vitamin A and E content work to reduce signs of ageing.
- Frankincense naturally tones and tightens the skin, and fades the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Carrot seed oil is rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A; it soothes and hydrates dry, itchy skin and provides light natural UV protection.
- Lemon peel cleanses excess oil without drying the skin. It also has a brightening effect.
- Myrrh is a natural toner and also anti-inflammatory. Its antioxidant effects help to rejuvenate tired skin.
Please Note: Bee Pure’s silky balms and butters are free of unnecessary stabilisers and hardeners, so they can easily melt and lose their structure at slightly higher temperatures. However, this does not compromise the efficacy of the product in any way. To firm up melted balm or butter, simply place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. To remove graininess, place the jar in a bowl of very hot water until the contents liquefy. Mix well and place the jar in your freezer overnight.
Warm a small amount of balm in the palm of your hands before applying to your face, neck and décolletage. Use morning or evening after cleansing and toning. Follow with sunscreen during the day.
Shea butter, rosehip oil, borage oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba oil, hazelnut oil, coconut oil, beeswax, organic rooibos leaf extract, mango seed butter, avocado butter, wheatgerm oil, vitamin E, lavender essential oil, neroli essential oil, frankincense essential oil, rose geranium essential oil, carrot seed essential oil, lemon peel essential oil, myrrh essential oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/10/2017, By claudiaAdds a lot of moisture
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.