- Natural, botanical nail & cuticle balm
- Strengthens nails, promotes growth, softens cuticles
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- NO lanolin, petroleum, stabilisers, fillers, artificial fragrances or colours
- Made in small batches to ensure freshness
Here are a few of the highlights that make this formula so good for your nails:
- Carrot oil: A great source of vitamin A, which protects and rejuvenates damaged skin. Smoothes and softens dry cuticles.
- Flaxseed oil: Packed with omega-3 essential fatty acids, which promote nail growth and prevent breakage or splitting.
- Cypress oil: Helps to maintain moisture balance, for soft and hydrated cuticles.
- Lemon oil: Full of nourishing vitamin C which strengthens nails and skin. Lemon oil also brightens dull looking nails and leaves them looking whiter.
- Lavender oil: Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory; helps to hydrate dry skin.
- Geranium oil: Restores moisture to dry nails, protects the nails from fungus and bacteria.
- Beeswax: Softens, moisturises and protects the cuticles.
Please Note: Bee Pure’s silky balms and butters are free of unnecessary stabilisers and hardeners, so they can easily melt and lose their structure at slightly higher temperatures. However, this does not compromise the efficacy of the product in any way. To firm up melted balm or butter, simply place it in the freezer for 30 minutes. To remove graininess, place the jar in a bowl of very hot water until the contents liquefy. Mix well and place the jar in your freezer overnight.
Grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, avocado oil, evening primrose oil, flaxseed oil, carrot tissue oil, vitamin E, lavender essential oil, lemon essential oil, cypress essential oil, geranium essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.