- Anti-bacterial, viscous, and healing to help eliminate friction between skin and clothing or saddle during cycling
- Protects against chaffing, burning, and rashes
- Beeswax forms a protective barrier on skin to help soothe and prevent chaffing
- The antioxidants in raw honey help to repair skin
- Pollen suppresses rashes due to its natural antibiotic properties
- Propolis helps to prevent infections and heals skin
- Apply as often as possible to upper thighs and other affected areas.
Beeswax, raw honey, pollen, avocado oil, sunflower oil, propolis, lavender essential oil, zinc oxide
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product25/06/2020, By CTSo great for those long days in the saddle17/05/2020, By RosanneWell priced and great quality blades - easy to use and safely packaged (without plastic).03/03/2020, By Melissabought this for someone who cycles and they LOVE it10/02/2020, By FelicityThis cream is fantastic, and washes out of clothing easily. Training for the Cape Town Cycle Tour, and this makes the ride easier on delicate skin.17/01/2020, By AidGood25/11/2019, By shalla CMNatural and loving it...Would recommend Chamios cream to anyone who wants to protect their skin. I bought this product for my son. In his work capacity he walks a lot. Chamios cream creates a barrier, protecting the skin from rashes and chaffing.04/12/2018, By MarindaI bought this product for my son. In his work capacity he walks a lot. Chamios cream creates a barrier, protecting the skin from rashes and chaffing.28/03/2018, By ChristinaI bought this product for my brother-in-law who is a cyclist. Because of the beeswax and oils in the product, it creates a great barrier, protecting the skin from rashes, while allowing it to heal from any previous chaffing/ rashes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.