- Pure natural beeswax bar (may contain small particles from the maker)
- No artificial additives or bleaches
Some uses for beeswax:
- Craft homemade soaps, lotions & candles
- Can be used to moisturise skin & lips
- Lubricates stiff doors, windows, drawers & zippers
- Can be used to polish & condition wood (furniture, utensils etc)
- Prevents iron tools from rusting
- Waterproof shoes & boots
- Wax & style hair, beard or moustache
- Soften & moisturise dry cuticles
- Grease cookie sheets
- Even great for making non-toxic kids’ crayons or modelling clay!
Did You Know? You can chew on a small amount of beeswax for hours, as a chemical-free alternative to chewing gum. The wax will eventually dissolve
Please Note: As this is a very raw, natural product the size may vary slightly as well as texture.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product21/06/2017, By AyandaI bought this out of curiosity to see what I could create with it. It's multiple applications were very attractive.10/03/2016, By KarynIts pure, its smells great. But its so hard to cut/chop for the purposes i need it for. I wont give it up, but next time I would go for a smaller piece (or bag of smaller pieces as I see you now offer). For now dad can help me chop it ;)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.