- Healing balm for horses
- Beeswax, honey & propolis have antimicrobial properties
- Helps to fight bacterial infections
- Apply to open wounds & sores, ulcers, insect bites, thrush
- Manage & assist the healing of mange
- Useful for general skin ailments
- Protect wounds that cannot be bandaged from flies
- Nourish hooves
- Even use as tack polish
- Made sustainably using traditional beekeeping practices
- Free from chemicals, petroleum, lanolin
- Free from preservatives
- Free from colourants & perfumes
- Recyclable packaging
- Contains products of the hive
- Massage into the affected area.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Make sure that it is closed tightly.
- Nett Volume: 1 Litre
- Lavender essential oil, Beeswax, Raw Honey, Pollen, Propolis, Avocado, Sunflower Oil.
- Stable friendly (durable) recyclable plastic tub & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.