- Certified natural by the Natural Products Association
- Formulated for babies from the age of eight weeks
- Essential oils are safely diluted in a natural carrier oil
- Perfect for baby’s bath-time or for infant massage
Did You Know? Young babies’ skin is very sensitive, and they thrive on touch; when you cuddle, kiss or massage your little one’s bare skin, this prompts the release of the feel-good “love hormone” oxytocin. So every touch gives you the opportunity to strengthen your bond with baby!
- Chamomile oil moisturises skin and is full of protective antioxidants; it calms the mind and eases anxious, stressed babies
- Mandarin oil is rich in vitamins, stimulates skin regeneration and improves circulation
- Lavender oil soothes irritation and prevents dryness; a gentle natural antiseptic
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene*, linalool*
*Natural component of an essential oil
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product18/11/2017, By CiskaLove it! My baby's skin is super soft. I squirt a few drops in her bath. No need to moisturize afterwards.15/10/2017, By CheriI got a small sachet as a sample - love the subtle lavender smell and the non greasiness after it's absorbed. Skin stays moisturised and soft! I will be buying this one again.12/06/2017, By JuneGreat for infant massaging, but the scent is sometimes a bit strong.05/06/2017, By NikiLove it, add it to my kids bath to keep their skin soft through winter16/03/2017, By CarlaThis oil is so great I cant help using it on myself when bathing baby! Wish I could buy it by the litre! A little goes a long way. It feels amazing and the smell is the best part!09/09/2016, By JemI got some on my face after kissing baby after bath and my skin loved it too :)23/06/2015, By KerrynLove all the BE range
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.