- 100% plastic free and entirely plant-based
- Totally biodegradable
- Completely compostable
- Unbleached (contains no chlorine compounds)
- FSC certified, sustainable wooden utensils are more sturdy than their single-use plastic counterparts
- Khanyiso reed straws don’t empart any flavours to your beverage
- Cups sealed with corn starch mean they won’t leak for a long time so you can leisurely sip on your drink
- Bagasse plates are sturdy and don’t absorb fluids as rapidly as does paper
- Store in a dry place
- Package Contains: 10 x Compostable Plates, 10 x Compostable Cups, 10 x Compostable Knives, 10 x Compostable Forks, 10 x Compostable Spoons, 10 x Reusable and Compostable Straws, 10 x Compostable Serviettes, 4 x Compostable Utensil Bags
- Sugarcane Cellulose Bagasse (Container, Plates, Napkins), FSC Certified Pine (Utensils, Cups), Mozambican Khanyiso Reed (Straws), Water Resistant Corn Starch (Utensil Bags, Cup Lining)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/09/2018, By KristinaSo happy I can buy all my eco-friendly cutlery goodies in one fell swoop with this! Such a great idea of a product. Makes life much easier.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.