- A healthy, chewy fruit snack for toddlers & kids
- Suitable for 12 months & up
- Made from real fruit & veggies (never from concentrates)
- Fruits & veggies are seasonally picked & baked at low temperatures
- Wheat-free, gluten-free
- Vegan-friendly, no gelatine
- Source of fibre
- No added sugar
- Counts as one of your child’s “five a day”
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Apples, Pear, Strawberries, Black Carrot, Spirulina.
Nutritional Information (per 20g packet):
- Energy (kcal): 54
- Protein (g): 0.4
- Fat (g): 0.4
- Carbohydrates (g): 12.4
- of which total sugars (g): 7.6
- Fibre (g): 1.6
Country of Origin:
- Made in the United Kingdom
21 out of 22 people would recommend this product01/04/2021, By VickiBest product for toddlers. My daughter loves them.23/02/2021, By HeatherToddler approved. Small enough to avoid choking.24/01/2021, By ChantelleMy daughter loves these! I have to hide the stash from her!18/01/2021, By KMy kids love this so much. I love that it’s perfect for their tummy and health while catering to their sweet tooth. I feel less guilty for giving them this delicious treat.09/01/2021, By RayYum28/12/2020, By LuckyChewy18/12/2020, By KaraboDaughter loves strawberry15/11/2020, By NalediCn06/11/2020, By TylerIt's bomb30/10/2020, By GowwaaAll kids love strawberries and this is good flavour.27/10/2020, By AliyahAmazing27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By ThasmineLovely snack26/10/2020, By AmyVery Tasty09/10/2020, By TommySuch a wholesome snack05/10/2020, By PearleneAmazing05/10/2020, By PearleneTasty30/09/2020, By AndreaYummy dried fruit I enjoyed but its expensive for the size to be honest20/08/2020, By RayGood20/08/2020, By GayleVery yummy31/07/2020, By FantasyTruely a snack30/07/2020, By GreenieGood
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.