- Pre-shampoo conditioning treatment
- Suitable for mixed porosity hair
- Restores moisture & adds nutrients to hair & scalp
- With anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a healthy hair environment
- Supports hair growth
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment
- With sunflower oil, black seed oil, peach kernel oil & castor oil
- No parabens, sulphates or harsh chemicals
- Palm oil-free
- Women-owned company
- Handmade in South Africa
- Suitable for women & men
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Black Seed Oil has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe irritated scalp. It brings nutrients directly to the hair follicles and can stimulate hair growth.
- Peach Kernel Oil: is a lightweight oil that protects hair from environmental factors such as sun, wind, rain, and pollution
- Castor Oil regulates hair loss as it moisturises the scalp and stimulates hair follicles health. Castor is also believed to help thicken the hair and boost hair volume.
- Section hair into four sections and apply Mane Pre-Poo to dry hair starting from roots to tips.
- Cover hair with a cap, heated cap or film from your kitchen followed by a head scarf for about 1hr 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- This procedure helps the Mane Pre-Poo Shampoo to do its work by penetrating hair strands and scalp.
- Once you’ve finished pre-pooing, wash and condition your hair as normal. Be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly to avoid leftover products.
- Deep condition once a week or biweekly treatments are recommended.
- Use products that are free from sulphates, parabens, and silicones.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Option to keep refrigerated.
- Pregnant women should consult with their physician before using the product.
Did you know? Hair porosity relates to how well your hair retains moisture. There are three types of hair porosity: high, medium and low. High porosity hair is easily penetrated by water and oil whereas it is harder for liquid to move into the hair shaft of low porosity hair types. Mixed porosity has a variety of porosity types.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Recyclable glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.