- Pre-shampoo conditioning treatment
- Suitable for low porosity hair
- Nourishes hair that isn’t easily penetrated by water or oils
- Restores moisture & adds nutrients to hair & scalp
- With anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a healthy hair environment
- Supports hair growth
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment
- With grapeseed oil, baobab & castor oil
- No parabens, sulphates or harsh chemicals
- Palm oil-free
- Women-owned company
- Handmade in South Africa
- Suitable for women & men
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Grape Seed Oil is high natural Vitamin E that helps build hair tissue and support hair growth.
- Baobab Oil contains vitamin A, D and E which are believed to help to aid hair growth. Baobab also contains omega 3 fatty acids and it protects the hair from pollution and UV rays.
- Castor Oil regulates hair loss as it moisturises the scalp and stimulates hair follicles health. Castor is also believed to help thicken the hair and boost hair volume.
- Section hair into four sections and apply Mane Pre-Poo to dry hair starting from roots to tips.
- Cover hair with a cap, heated cap or film from your kitchen followed by a head scarf for about 1hr 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- This procedure helps the Mane Pre-Poo Shampoo to do its work by penetrating hair strands and scalp.
- Once you’ve finished pre-pooing, wash and condition your hair as normal. Be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly to avoid leftover products.
- Deep condition once a week or biweekly treatments are recommended.
- Use products that are free from sulphates, parabens, and silicones.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Option to keep refrigerated.
- Pregnant women should consult with their physician before using the product.
Did you know? Hair porosity relates to how well your hair retains moisture. There are three types of hair porosity: high, medium and low. The structure of low porosity hair makes it harder for water and oils from penetrating the hair shaft.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Recyclable glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.