- Pre-shampoo conditioning treatment
- Suitable for highly porous hair
- Revives & rejuvenates dry hair that’s prone to breakage
- Restores moisture & adds nutrients to hair & scalp
- With anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes a healthy hair environment
- Supports hair growth
- Can be used as a hot oil treatment
- With flaxseed, castor oil, neem oil & Safflower oil
- No parabens, sulphates or harsh chemicals
- Palm oil-free
- Women-owned company
- Handmade in South Africa
- Suitable for women & men
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Flaxseed Oil is a wonderful plant-based oil that aids hair and scalp health. Flaxseed Oil contains Vitamin E and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids which help the hair to retain moisture.
- Neem Oil is well known for its potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem oil promotes a healthy environment for the hair and scalp and it is believed to support growth and elasticity.
- Castor Oil regulates hair loss as it moisturises the scalp and stimulates hair follicles health. Castor is also believed to help thicken the hair and boost hair volume.
- Section hair into four sections and apply Mane Pre-Poo to dry hair starting from roots to tips.
- Cover hair with a cap, heated cap or film from your kitchen followed by a head scarf for about 1hr 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- This procedure helps the Mane Pre-Poo Shampoo to do its work by penetrating hair strands and scalp.
- Once you’ve finished pre-pooing, wash and condition your hair as normal. Be sure to rinse your hair thoroughly to avoid leftover products.
- Deep condition once a week or biweekly treatments are recommended.
- Use products that are free from sulphates, parabens, and silicones.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Option to keep refrigerated.
- Pregnant women should consult with their physician before using the product.
Did you know? Hair porosity relates to how well your hair retains moisture. There are three types of hair porosity: high, medium and low. High porosity hair easily and happily absorbs water and oils. However highly porous hair may not be able to retain or hold onto moisture as well as other hair types. Signs that your hair is highly porous includes hair that appears to dry out, frizz or tangle easily and is more prone to breakage.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Recyclable glass bottle with a plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.