- Zero-waste shampoo bar
- Suitable for all hair types
- Made from all-natural Ingredients
- Sustainably sourced
- Enjoy the rejuvenating aroma of Rose Geranium & citrus oils
- Grapefruit & lime help to cleanse the hair & control natural oil production
- Plant butters nourish & hydrate hair
- Locally handcrafted
- Made without water
- SLS, SLES & paraben-free
- Held within eco-friendly, waste-free packaging
- Lightweight: Ideal for travelling
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Suitable for the whole family
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet your hair & the bar.
- Apply the bar directly to your hair by rubbing it in gentle circular motions on your head, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds).
- Put the bar down & massage head as normal to create a foamy lather.
- Rinse thoroughly, and follow with conditioner.
- be.bare bars will last longest & perform best when allowed to dry between uses.
- We recommend storing them on a soap dish that has drainage holes or slats & keeping them away from spraying water while not in use.
- Keep the bars separate to prevent them from sticking together.
Did you know? The delicate, soft scent of the Crowd-Pleaser has been likened to the aroma of rose Turkish delight – and it looks like it too with its pretty pastel pink colour.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- 59 x 38 x 59 mm.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, stearic acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citrus Paradisi Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Pelargonium graveolens Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, Silica.
- *Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Contains essential oils.
- Biodegradable, compostable & recyclable packaging that’s printed with vegetable-based inks on FSC-certified paper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product12/11/2021, By ChrissieThis is the only shampoo bar that has ever worked for me, and I have tried many! I have henna died hair and the bar didn't dry it out any further. The conditioning bar is also a winner!28/10/2021, By OlgaEverything you could want in a shampoo bar and more.
Lathers amazing well
Leaves your hair soft - no oiliness with this bar. I repeat. NO OILINESS
NO PLASTIC WASTE
I will never use another shampoo again.07/10/2021, By GillWorks very well and is earth-friendly. No plastic! What a great product.30/09/2021, By SamThis is the best shampoo bar I have ever tried. I have fine, thin hair and it leaves my hair soft and smelling delicious. No oiliness like with other bars. LOVE LOVE LOVE27/09/2021, By ChristelleBest shampoo bar I've tried. It does not leave your hair oily or feeling like straw, like some others do.
Highly recommend11/09/2021, By NuraanA bit pricy compared to other brands. A nice product though. I have thick straight hair and this cleans it well without leaving my hair with a build-up feel. I don't use conditioner and this bar is enough as is.25/08/2021, By ShenI was sceptical because I've tried a lot of natural shampoos and they always leave my hair really oily or feeling like straw, I'm surprised by how well this works! I'm curious to try more shampoo bars now.
Great that there's no plastic packaging! I bought a little travel soap container from dischem, so no worrying about shampoo bottle spills and leaks when I travel.25/08/2021, By CandiceLoving this shampoo bar even more than the Headmistress one, I have very fine hair that gets oily easily but this bar seems to work wonders leaving my hair soft and clean.24/07/2021, By ShariBest shampoo, let alone shampoo BAR that I have ever used! So easy to use, smells so divine, eco-friendly in every way, but most importantly is super effective!! I have really long and thick hair and I find that this is the first and only shampoo I’ve ever used that leaves my hair feeling super soft & healthy (unlike conventional shampoos which made it feel super weighted down, dry and flat). I also use their conditioner bar and it’s outstanding (try it and see for yourself!)
I won’t ever use conventional shampoos and conditioners ever again now that I’ve found this brand of natural hair-care. A real stand out & quality product!20/07/2021, By JuliaI love this shampoo bar, smells amazing, lathers well and my hair feels so soft and clean afterwards.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.