- Zero-waste shampoo bar
- Suitable for dry to damaged hair types
- Made from natural Ingredients
- Sustainably sourced
- Nourish your hair with cacao butter, Coconut Oil & coconut butter
- Calms frizz, repairs damaged hair, brings bounce & moisture back
- Decadent aroma of chocolate & coconut cream
- Locally handcrafted
- Made without water
- SLS, SLES & paraben-free
- Held within eco-friendly, waste-free packaging
- Lightweight: Ideal for travelling
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty SA
- Suitable for the whole family
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Wet your hair & the bar.
- Apply the bar directly to your hair by rubbing it in gentle circular motions on your head, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds).
- Put the bar down & massage head as normal to create a foamy lather.
- Rinse thoroughly, and follow with conditioner.
- be.bare bars will last longest & perform best when allowed to dry between uses.
- We recommend storing them on a soap dish that has drainage holes or slats & keeping them away from spraying water while not in use.
- Keep the bars separate to prevent them from sticking together.
- Nett Weight: 100 g.
- 59 x 38 x 59 mm.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, stearic acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid. *Certified organic.
- Biodegradable, compostable & recyclable packaging that’s printed with vegetable-based inks on FSC-certified paper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product30/11/2021, By JoubaletWe love this shampoo.17/10/2021, By ChantelleWonderful natural shampoo without all the nasties. Had a problem with dry itchy scalp and now after 1 week of use it's gone. Highly recommend this product. And bonus no plastic bottle.17/09/2021, By MarjoleinI absolutely love this bar! Foaming is up to you, you can choose more or less foam. It leaves my hair clean and not so dry. So easy to use. It feels a bit softer than the conditioner bar and does seem to go a bit quicker. Keep it out of wet and moist conditions and use different sides then it lasts a long time. Very happy!26/07/2021, By SofiaWhen looking for a shampoo bar one, I struggled to find one that foams and becomes a similar consistency to what I am used to for shampoo. This bar foams perfectly and also smells great.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.