- 100% Arabica blend organically grown coffee beans
- Certified organic by Bio Latina (USDA accredited certifier based in Lima, Peru)
- Medium dark roast
- A good all rounder
- Sourced from high mountain ranges in central america
- For use with a French press, coffee machine or macchinetta
- 1kg size great for families
Note: this coffee is in bean form, keeping it fresher for longer, and you will need a grinder to release its amazing freshly ground aromas and flavours
Good body and acidity, with a caramel flavour rounding to a pleasant finish
Interesting fact: that little coffee machine you use to make coffee with on the stove top was created by Luigi De Ponti for Alfonso Bialetti, in 1933. It’s known as a moka pot or a macchinetta (literally "small machine").
100% organic Arabica beans
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.