- Made with natural ingredients
- MSG-free, tartrazine-free
- Easy to use
- Creates a soft & tasty flavour-filled beer bread
- Can be used with beer, cider, non-alcoholic beer & soda water
- Makes one loaf in a standard loaf tin
- Can also be used to make mini-loaves & muffins
- Packaged in a hand-sewn calico bag (sewn by the ladies at Hands of Hope)
- Finished with an eco-friendly masuga label (eco paper made from 90% sugar cane waste)
- Makes a special & original gift
- Pour the beer bread into a mixing bowl.
- Add 330ml beer, at room temperature to ensure activation.
- Stir to combine & pour into a prepared baking tin.
- Bake for approx. 45min & you’ll soon have a loaf of fresh, delicious beer bread!
Unbleached white bread wheat flour (wheat, gluten), mineral salts (electrolytic iron, zinc oxide), sugar (granulated cane sugar/ sucrose), baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, potassium bitartrate), sea salt, black pepper, cayenne and spices
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.