- Made with natural ingredients
- No artificial flavours or colourants
- Includes rosemary, olives, mixed herbs & spices
- Quick & easy to use; just 45 minutes
- Makes a soft, tasty loaf of beer bread
- Also suitable for making mini-loaves & muffins
- Can be used to make flatbreads or even batter fish
- Works with beer, cider, non-alcoholic beer & soda water
- Makes one loaf in a standard loaf tin
- Makes a great gift
The Barrett’s Ridge packaging is just as special as its contents:
- Packed in a hand-stitched calico bag, sewn by the ladies at the Hands of Hope charity
- Labelled with masuga, an environmentally friendly paper label made from 90% sugar cane waste
- Pour the beer bread into a mixing bowl.
- Add 330ml beer, at room temperature to ensure activation.
- Stir to combine & pour into a prepared baking tin.
- Bake for approx. 45min & you’ll soon have a loaf of fresh, delicious beer bread!
Unbleached white bread wheat flour (wheat, gluten), mineral salts (electrolytic iron, zinc oxide), sugar (granulated cane sugar/ sucrose), baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, potassium bitartrate), salt, rosemary, maize, garlic, sugar, olives, maltodextrin (non-GM), parsley, hydrolysed vegetable protein, spices, lemon
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.