- Made with natural ingredients
- Works with beer or cider, non-alcoholic beer or soda water
- Makes a soft, deliciously cheesy beer bread loaf
- Also great for making mini-loaves, muffins & flatbreads
- Quick & easy; bake a loaf in just 45 minutes
- Makes one loaf in a standard loaf tin
- Makes a unique gift for foodies, bakers & beer-lovers
Barrett’s Ridge beer bread is packaged in a calico bag is hand-sewn at the Hands of Hope charity, and finished with a label made from masuga, an eco-friendly paper consisting of 90% sugar cane waste.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚.
- Pour entire contents of the flour mix into a bowl.
- Add 1 x 330ml beer at room temperature & stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Scrape the batter into greased loaf tin.
- For an extra crispy crust, brush your loaf with melted butter before baking.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes (baking times may vary).
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Unbleached white bread wheat flour (wheat, gluten), mineral salts (electrolytic iron, zinc oxide), sugar (granulated cane sugar/ sucrose), baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, potassium bitartrate), breadcrumbs (wheat flour, salt), pecorino cheese (cheese cultures, microbial rennet, calcium chloride), salt, cheese powder, herbs, spices, dextrose, natural flavours, garlic, fibre, natural colour (annatto)
- *Allergens: Gluten, cheese
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.