Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Great for studying, sewing or reading
- Includes 6 different adaptors; suitable for most mobile phone types
- Provides light up to 8 times brighter than kerosene lamps
- High performance battery lasts up to 5 years before needing replacement
- Winner of a 2012 Outstanding Product Award from Lighting Global
The Firefly Mobile Lamp has 3 brightness settings:
- High: 62 lumens of light for 3.6 hours after 1 day of charging
- Medium: 20 lumens of light for 13.8 hours after 1 day of charging
- Low: 4 lumens of light for 50 hours after 1 day of charging
- Battery: High performance 3.2V 750mAh lithium iron phosphate battery
- Panel: 1.5W polycrystalline solar panel
- Lamp: 10 SMD LEDs
- Materials: Tempered glass front, anodized aluminium frame
- Guarantee: 12-month manufacturer’s guarantee
- Safety: Over-charge & over-discharge protection; reverse polarity protection
- Cable: Built-in 4m cable with extra output & 6 adaptors for phone charging
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/06/2017, By AyandaI've bought several of these charming fire fly lights. They make perfect gifts and are always well received. I charge them before giving and what a pleasant surprise for the recipient. We've had ours for over two years and it's still going strong.09/04/2015, By SamanthaFantastic product! Once charged, this powerful little lamp can last a very long time. Unfortunately, one of the main reasons I bought this was to use as a cellphone charger but it does not fit the more popular phones around (like Samsung and Iphone) Great product, but needs more charger adapters.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.