- 100% plant-based oil blend for soft, dewy skin
- Luxurious application and texture
- Deeply moisturizing and hydrating
- Rapidly absorbed
- For day and night use
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Bottled in amber glass
- Baobab oil is exceptionally rich in essential acids omega 6 and 9. These lipids maintain elasticity, soften and smoothen skin helping to prevent premature signs of ageing.
- Pomegranate seed oil contains conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). CLA has powerful anti-inflammatory powers which promotes circulation to the skin, keeping it youthfully radiant.
- Apply several spritzes into your hand, then smooth over face, neck and decolletage in the morning after cleansing and before applying makeup.
- Apply in the evening after cleansing before going to bed.
- Gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area.
- For best results, use as part of the complete BaoCare range.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? BaoCare only harvests 10% of the fallen fruit pods of the Baobab tree, ensuring no harm comes to the tree and sustainability isn’t compromised.
- Available In: 10ml and 50ml amber glass bottles with spray nozzle.
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Dalbergia Sissoo (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*.
- *component of natural essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
23 out of 23 people would recommend this product26/11/2019, By MammieWhat a fantastic product. I was given a sample and was so impressed that I bought a 50ml bottle for myself. I have been using it for 2 months and the difference to my skin is remarkable . My skin is velvet soft and feels great . Before using this , my skin always felt dry , but now it really feels moisturised. Thank you to the lady who produces it.08/11/2019, By JoIt really does moisturise my skin well. I love that it is natural and not full of additives14/10/2019, By JennyThis oil doesn't have a pleasing scent but I add a little bit to my Apothecary skin spritzer (Dew on the Garden) to create a great toner/skin tonic.25/09/2019, By GabriellaNot too sure about whether I can see a difference in the radiance of my skin but it absorbs really well, not oily at all and makes my skin feel very soft16/09/2019, By ThobisaI used on face and it left my skin soft. Nothing negative about it. It has a natural scent as well26/06/2019, By Use dailyReally makes your skin radiant. It's easily absorbed and not greasy.12/06/2019, By LungeloDelicate smell. It leaves my skin feeling supple. Love it.04/06/2019, By AmienaI was skeptical at first but it does not feel greasy on my skin. I've only been using it for a few days and I can already feel a difference. I use it all over my face morning and evening and you only need a few drops to hydrate your skin. Definitely a good buy.16/05/2019, By AmandaI love the smell and I also love that you only need a tiny bit to get the job done. I sort of pat the bottle against my palm 5 or 6 times and that's more than enough to cover my face adequately, without leaving a greasy/oily layer that just rubs off on anything. I also want to mention that I've had a bit of flu, my lips were chapped and peeling, same with my nose and this oil helped soothe and heal those problems in a very short time (a day or two)15/05/2019, By SuranMy skin is a little oily, however this product works great,a little goes a long way. Good food for ya skin. Will buy again.07/05/2019, By JoNot used it for long but really like it. I don't usually like oils on body and face, but this is nice so far! Also, like the spray bottle...06/05/2019, By Anne-MarieI absolutely love this product! I've only been using it for a few days and I can already see and feel a difference. Having a combination skin, I was worried that my skin will become more oily but not at all. It really feels hydrated. I use it all over my face in the evenings but in the mornings only under my eyes like an eye serum. A little goes a long way as well. Definitely going to buy again!25/04/2019, By GetruidaThis is such an amazing blend of oils. I've seen so much of a difference since I started using it a week ago. My face is brighter and my skin feels hydrated. Not to mention, this product smells AMAZING!09/03/2019, By LisaKeeps my skin feeling hydrated!01/02/2019, By AnnaAffordable and makes my skin glowing.03/12/2018, By AlessiaChanged my skin for the better! I had really dry skin and a little bit of this every night has really transformed my skin for the better!12/11/2018, By TarrynGreat for night time (a bit greasy) to wake up with radiant skin19/10/2018, By Jennaloving this oil- leaves skin smooth and silky03/10/2018, By JanineThis is a nice serum, feels great on the skin and 2 sprays is enough on face and neck. Been using it for a month though but haven't noticed any changes as yet. No moisturizer is required over it even though I have very dry skin.25/09/2018, By AnnaA tad greasy for day use, but superb S night serum.14/07/2018, By NixxSo far it has been really moisturizing and I use it as a night serum as it is a bit too greasy for day wear.15/06/2018, By Amy AbrahamsI have started using this along with the Esse Lip and Eye cream and its made a huge difference! I am more radiant, my skin is clear and soft. It isnt greasy at all, it absorbs really well! I have been getting compliments on how healthy I am looking. Love this product <307/06/2018, By LeanneFeels a little too greasy for my liking, but I think would be amazing on chapped or sunburnt skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.