- 100% plant-based oil blend to soothe redness, irritation and flakiness
- Calming application with a light and soft texture
- Deeply moisturizing and hydrating
- Rapidly absorbed
- For day and night use
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Bottled in amber glass
- Baobab oil is exceptionally rich in essential acids omega 6 and 9. These lipids maintain elasticity, soften and smoothen skin helping to prevent premature signs of ageing.
- Apply twice daily on problem areas, after cleansing.
- Apply in the evening after cleansing before going to bed.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? BaoCare only harvests 10% of the fallen fruit pods of the Baobab tree, ensuring no harm comes to the tree and sustainability isn’t compromised.
- Available In: 10ml amber glass bottles with spray nozzle.
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Schisandra Sphenanthera (Schisandra) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Styrax Benzoin (Benzoin) Resin Extract, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Cinnamate*.
- *component of natural essential oils
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product24/05/2021, By MarThis product is great , although it doesn't really help with my eczema , I have found ( after 1 week of using this product) that it works better if you have extremely dry skin. I applied it on the dry patches and did see a difference. Although it did not make me flare up after applying it on my eczema , it didn't really change anything with regards to this skin issue.02/03/2021, By TaliaThe skin around my eyes was itchy and swollen from eczema. After just 2 days of applying Baobab Eczema drops my skin had healed. I have been recommending this product to my friends and family.03/02/2021, By PamThis oil worked great at first, but it seems to have stopped having an effect on my psoriasis patches. Where previously it would moisturise the areas and help the scales flake away easier, now it seems to help thicken the patches. Not going to order more again. Smells good, though, at least.01/12/2020, By CandiceLove this! So natural and kind to skin that is prone to dryness and red patches. Just love that it's all natural
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.