- Blend of gentle plant-based ingredients
- Nourishing baobab oil (90%), green rooibos, & evening primrose
- Soothing essential oils: rose geranium, chamomile & lavender
- Deeply moisturises & hydrates your babies skin
- May protect baby’s skin: has anti-inflammatory properties
- Suitable for daily use
- Perfect to use during nappy changes
- Non-comedogenic (doesn’t block pores)
- Rapidly absorbed leaving no greasy residue
- Free from artificial ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Free from additives & colourants
- Made with wild-harvested, certified organic baobab seed oil
- Bottled in amber glass
- Apply onto your hands.
- Massage Baby Oil daily after your baby’s bath.
- Apply it during nappy changes.
- Can be used to soothe cradle cap.
- Can use to soothe skin irritations.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? BaoCare only harvests 10% of the fallen fruit pods of the Baobab tree, ensuring no harm comes to the tree and sustainability isn’t compromised.
- Available in: 10ml & 50ml
- Adansonia Digtata Oil, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aspalathus Linearus Extract, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Matricaria Recutita Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
- Baobab oil is wonderfully rich in essential acids omega 6 and 9. This will nourish, soften and smoothen your baby’s skin.
Available In: 10ml and 50ml amber glass bottles with a spray nozzle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product05/05/2021, By GinaIt has a great smell and feels lovely on my babies skin05/05/2021, By GinaIt has a great smell and feels lovely on my babies skin04/04/2021, By MichaelaReceived this as a sample from FTN. Its a really lovely product. Used it for myself. Worked beautifully as an overnight scalp treatment
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.