- Grain free
- No added sugar
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- Just add eggs and milk or vegan alternatives
- 270g bag makes 18 muffins.
- Banting approved by The Noakes Foundation
- Heat oven to 180 ºC and grease a muffin tray.
- Whisk together 4 large eggs, 250 ml full cream milk then mix in the Cinnamon Muffin Premix.
- Pour muffin mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, oven temperatures may vary.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
Flaxseed, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut Flour, Desiccated Coconut, Xylitol, Sesame Seeds, Raising Agent, Cinnamon (1%). Psyllium Husk, Himalayan Salt, Allergens: Sesame seeds.
Nutritional Information per 100g:
- Energy (kJ) 1255 kJ
- Protein (g) 21.4 g
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 4 g
- Of which Total Sugar (g) 3.6 g
- Total fat (g) 18.9 g
- Of which Saturated Fat (g) 10.4 g
- Dietary Fibre (g) 16.3 g
- Total Sodium (mg) 382mg
1 out of 3 people would recommend this product07/10/2018, By Mrs.KI bought these as I follow a low carb diet plan. I expected average cinnamon muffins as low carb baked goods usually does not taste that great but was highly surprised when they turned out to be tasty and most importantly.....moist! Would definitely recommend it.18/07/2018, By AnaTerrible texture and taste.
What a waste of money07/12/2017, By ToniaThis premix has a rubbery texture and bland, almost unpleasant taste. It can be vastly improved by adding more fat and dairy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.