Suitable for breastfeeding moms : One size fits all, in soft pink colour
Available in a set of 2 or 6 pads – choose yours from the drop down menu.
- When cotton pads leak though, regular Bamboobies® milk-proof™ backing prevents leaks!
- When cotton pads feel cold and clammy when wet, bamboo doesn’t – it holds body heat better.
- Where cotton pads are more bulky and visible through clothing, Bamboobies regulars aren’t. They are ultra-thin with fine stitching on the edges.
- The heart shape design of the regular Bamboobies® conform to the natural shape of your breast better than that of a traditional circular pad.
- Bamboobies offer a feminine, soft and comfy alternative to the traditional nursing pad.
- Bamboobies actually cost less than disposable pads over the typical length of time that a nursing mother needs to use breast pads
- The economical and eco-conscious choice for nursing mothers
- A multi award winning range of products
It is recommended to MACHINE WASHING both the Regular and Overnight Bamboobies on a HOT water setting.
Bamboobies® are made of natural fibres and should be DRIED COMPLETELY on HIGH HEAT in the DRYER before used again.
The more you wash and dry Bamboobies®, the softer they will get!
Do not use fabric softeners as it can inhibit the absorption quality.
If machine washing & drying is not an option, hand wash in hot soapy water, rinse well and be sure to AIR DRY THEM COMPLETELY in a dry, non-humid area before using them! You can place them in direct sunlight with the bamboo side exposed until they are completely dry.
Top layer: 57.4 % bamboo rayon, 19% cotton; 23% polyester
Middle layer: is 56% natural ramie fibre and 44% cotton
Third layer: is polyester with TPU backing.
Imported from: USA Made in: China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.