- Extremely comfortable, allowing full range of motion
- Designed to hold in solids, not liquids
- Soft, waterproof and stretchy
- No inserts are required
- Adjustable size
- New nappies need to be washed prior to first use. Microfibre inserts require at least one wash while bamboo and hemp inserts reach their full absorbency after eight washes.
- Remove biodegradable liner and any solid waste.
- Store in a dry, covered buck in a well ventilated area until laundry day. No longer than three days.
- One short rinse cycle to remove any excess solids (detergents optional).
- One heavy duty wash cycle (up to 40°C) with detergent.
- One additional rinse cycle (warm water if possible).
- Hand nappies in the sun. Inserts only can be dried on low heat setting.
- Nappies can be safely washed any detergent that does not contain fabric softener.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not soak nappies.
- Do not use bleach.
- Stain removal: gently rub stains with solid laundry soap bar, hand in sun to dry after re-washing.
- The front two rows of snaps adjusts to Small 3.5-6.5kgs, Medium 7-11kgs, or Large 12-18kgs
- PUL (Outer), Polyester Mesh (Inner).
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By NicoletteBrilliant22/10/2020, By DeidreSuch a cute swim nappy! Super soft on baby's skin and great value for money because it can be used for such a long time.17/10/2020, By ReneeGood fit. Excellent quality.23/03/2020, By LindyLove that it’s gentle fabric on baby instead of synthetic swim nappies and you can keep use one product from tiny baby to almost toddler with the adjustable buttons18/12/2019, By KuikenLove this
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.